Finding individuals who can chart the corporate course to success
In a rapidly changing business environment, where can a growth-oriented company go to find the best marketing talent – individuals with the vision, insight, and capabilities to move a company forward in its quest for success?
That’s the challenge that faces companies like yours today. In an era of strong competition, companies are competing for those qualified people who have valuable skills and experience and who match the company’s management style and corporate culture.
Susan Rosenstein Executive Search Limited specializes in recruiting for:
- Small, middle-market sized B2B and B2C companies
- Marketing, Communications, and Marketing Research/Insights talent
We work with startups, family-owned, private equity (PE) and venture capital (VC) owned, and publicly traded businesses in a broad spectrum of industries.
Our assignments include a range of levels: Vice President, Senior Director, Director, Senior Brand/Product Manager.
Our new clients become long-time clients because they value the added services we provide as part of our recruiting business.
Has your company grown in sales but reached a plateau and now the business needs marketing, customer/consumer insights, and communications leaders
- To take the company to the next level?
- To market to new customers?
- To expand globally?
- To innovate new products that fit your customers’ needs?
- To communicate to your customers through new vehicles using online, digital, social media?
Susan Rosenstein Executive Search Limited
Susan Rosenstein Executive Search Limited specializes in locating the best talent to match the specific needs of its clients.
We work with our clients to understand and define:
- the business challenges, goals, and opportunities for growth
- the ideal marketing organizational structure for them to accomplish their goals
- the company staffing needs for marketing, communications, and marketing research
- the scope, responsibilities, and expected results of the position
- the job skills needed for the position
- the “soft” skills required to be successful in the culture of the company
Many companies come to us never having had a marketing function. Because we have run marketing departments, we have the experience to help them define their marketing needs and to match those needs with candidates’ skills and experience.
Here are some examples of the variety of clients who have engaged us to advise them and find the appropriate marketing, communications and marketing research senior managers. You may recognize similarities in your business situation and marketing challenge.
- A private equity (PE) owned, middle-market packaging company needed a strategic marketing executive to communicate the company’s unique business model and solution advantage for its customers versus competitors. This position was newly created. They tried to source candidates on their own for several months before they contacted us. We found the perfect candidate quickly who was just what they were seeking.
- A B2B plumbing company, that had established itself on great products and sales, realized that they needed a strong marketing leader to take them to the next level. We understood the type of candidate that was required and filled the position.
- A small, publicly traded consumer products company needed to regain lost sales on some brands and re-energize other brands. A previous hire to lead marketing was not a match for the company culture. We pinpointed the candidates who brought, not only the skills, but also the cultural fit to the position.
We take the time to develop a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and goals and our candidates’ strengths, character traits, and expectations. The result is an excellent fit between the needs of the client and the attributes of the candidate.
Perhaps the greatest testimony to the exceptional quality of our work is that more than 90 percent of our business is either from repeat clients or from referrals received from clients, candidates, and business colleagues. These long-term relationships are a great source of pride with us.