We specialize in marketing positions for B2B,
consumer products, professional and
financial service companies.
Founded in 1986, Susan Rosenstein Executive Search Limited has earned a national reputation for outstanding search work. With a network that reaches around the world, we are recognized for specific expertise in the functional areas of:
- Integrated Marketing Communications/Digital/Social Media
- Marketing Research/Customer/Consumer Insights
Our clients range from startups, small entrepreneurial companies, family-owned, PE and VC owned, SME’s to Fortune 500 corporations.
Successful searches have been completed for middle to senior level management positions – president, vice president, director, senior brand/product manager – in a wide variety of industry categories.
Here are some examples of the variety of clients who have engaged us to advise them and find the appropriate marketing, communications or marketing research senior managers. You may recognize similarities in your business situation and marketing challenge.
- A PE owned direct marketing products company needed a President to turn the company around and make it profitable again. It required someone with a wide variety of business skills (experience needed to included: large and small company, service and product, general management, direct marketing, MBA, turnaround and strong leadership, and mentoring skills). We found the candidate to meet their complex needs.
- A non-profit museum launching innovative, new exhibits, and a breadth of interesting programs for all ages needed a well-rounded Vice President of Marketing who could lead marketing and communications. The challenge was compensation and location, which was not easily accessible for many candidates. We succeeded in meeting all the specs for the position and kept within the compensation restrictions.
- A family owned, second generation, B2B office and industrial commercial decorating products business needed guidance creating and structuring a modest, efficient marketing and communications department. We worked closely with the owners to set up a small team including the Director and Product Managers to position and build the brand.
- A small, mid-market, global, privately owned industrial company needed a targeted marketing communications program so agents and brokers understood the breadth of the product line to be effective in presenting and consulting with customers. We placed the Director with the skills to advance the business both within the U.S. and internationally.
We understand your needs. We’ve been there.
Our professionals have deep experience in brand management, marketing, marketing communications, sales, marketing research, and consulting at a variety of consumer package goods, services, and consulting companies.
- Our professionals all have MBAs from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University, The University of Chicago Booth School of Business, or Fuqua School of Business at Duke University.
- Our professionals have held senior level marketing positions at a variety of consumer companies.
- Our professionals all have extensive experience in the executive search profession.
- Building products
- Consumer durables
- Consumer package goods (CPG)
- Direct marketing
- Financial services
- High tech
- Medical devices
- Non profit/association
- Professional services
- Brand management
- B2B marketing
- Business development
- Category management
- Consumer insights
- Customer/Channel marketing
- Digital marketing
- General management
- Integrated marketing communications
- Marketing consulting
- Marketing research
- Marketing services
- Marketing strategy
- Online marketing
- Product management
- Shopper marketing
- Social media